The course covers Potential Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (PFMEA) for manufacturing process based on the new AIAG-FMEA Manual 1st edition. This covers seven step methodology in detail with exercises and numerous examples.
To take through the changes and methodologies as prescribed by AIAG FMEA 1st Edition and make participants ready to apply changes within their organisation and meet customer requirement.
Date and Time
Date : 25th January 2020
Time : 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
Who should attend ?
Automotive Industry people from departments like design, production, quality, process engineering, supplier development and others who are engaged in PFMEA development.
Brief Introduction to PFMEA and History
Key changes in current PFMEA
System, subsystem and component PFMEA
The Seven steps to design PFMEA
1. Scope definition
2. Structure Analysis & Structure tree analysis
3. Functional Analysis & Functional relationships
4. Failure Analysis & Failure network and chain, effect, mode and cause
5. Risk Analysis, Current Prevention Control, Current Detection Control & Severity, Occurrence, Detection and Action Priority
6. Actions, responsibility, assessment, status and continual improvement
7. PFMEA Results and Documentation
Softcopy of Certificate of Participation will be issued on attending entire duration of Webinar.
Rs. 1000/- Only
For Payment Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
- Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
- Account Number : 9911395250
- Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
- Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
- Branch Code : 0682
- RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
- SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
- MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.