This course covers an overview of ISO 21001:2018 Standard requirements and its interpretations. This course is highly useful for all educational organizations to understand the requirements and improve Customer satisfaction.
To develop understanding on
- Annex SL
- Overview of ISO 21001 Standard requirements
Date and Time
Date : 8th April 2020
Time : 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Implementers of Educational Organizations Management System (EOMS)
- Admin managers / Teaching Staff
- Management representatives and/or departmental/functional EOMS coordinators
- Senior Management Personnel within Educational organizations/ Institutions
- Consultants of QMS / EOMS
- Anyone interested to get an overview of ISO 21001
- Introduction to ISO 21001
- Framework to Annex SL
- EOMS Principles & Terminology
- Overview of the ISO 21001 requirements
- Context of Organization
- EOMS Planning
- Process Approach
- Risk Based Thinking
- Documentation requirements
- Operational Planning and control
- Performance Evaluation
- Benefits & Relevance of implementation
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1250/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.