This covers an overview of ISO 27001:2013 Standard requirements and its interpretations. This course is highly useful for all organizations to understand the requirements and implement to protect critical information and to minimize the cost of security incidents.
To create ISO 27001 awareness within the organization, to understand and interpret the basic requirements of the standard & its application and to understand the stages of implementation & Certification.
Date and Time
Date : 6th April 2020
Time : 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Those who are interested in undertaking ISO 27001 projects
- Team Leaders and above
- ISMS SPOCs in each department within the organization
- Those who wish to implement Information security management system based on ISO 27001 in their organization
- Those who will be required to have the working knowledge essential to motivate the team implementing the management system
- Those who are planning to attend higher level training courses like ISMS internal auditor/documentation & implementation/ lead auditor course
- Introduction to ISO 27001
- Development & History Family of ISO 27000 series of Standards
- Basic requirements of ISO 27001:2013 and its interpretation
- Risk Assessment
- Statement of Applicability (SoA)
- Overview of Implementation and Certification
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1250/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.