- The aim of this webinar is to spread awareness and understanding of the requirements of Global Standard for food as per its latest version 8.
- The Global Standard for food is designed to protect the consumer by providing a common basis for the certification of companies supplying food to wholesalers and retailers.
- The Standard provides a framework for all types of food manufacturer to produce safe food and to manage product quality to meet customers’ requirements, while maintaining legal compliance.
- The Standard has been developed to specify the product safety, quality and operational criteria that must be in place within a manufacturing organization in order for it to fulfil its obligations with regard to legal compliance and protection of the consumer.
Program will provide you with understanding of the requirements of BRC GS Ver 8 and the knowledge to implement the changes to the Standard.
Date and Time
Date : 18th September 2020
Time : 10.30 am to 1.30 pm
Who should attend ?
- Management Representatives /Food Safety Team Leaders
- Internal Auditors and Second Party Auditors
- Supplier Chain Managers
- Supervisors, Food Safety Professionals, Managers, actively involved in Product and Process Design & Development and Safety
- Production Executives involved in Food Safety Management System activities.
- What is the Global Standard for Food manufacturing
- Understanding the background and benefits of the Standard
- What are the requirements of the Standard
- Outlining the details of the audit and certification programme
- Checklist for self-assessment
- Q & A session
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.