Course is designed to help the delegates to understand the background of FEA, FEA methodology, Element selection & Use, where code permit use of FEA and assessment of FEA results for code compliance with example of Nozzle analysis with external load.
To help the delegates to understand basic of FEA, parameters that affect FEA results and elements to be considered during review of FEA report, so that they can effectively apply the know how during day to day working with FEA.
Date and Time
Date : 25th June 2020
Time : 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm
Who should attend ?
- Equipment design Engineer / Manager
- FE Analyst / Manager
- Project Engineer / Manager
- Estimation Engineers
- Representatives of Pressure Vessel Industry
Part 1 : Basic Of FEA Introduction
- FEA Background with process
- Material Properties, Element Types, Types of stresses and description
- Application of FEA in design codes like ASME SEC VIII DIV 1, 2, IBR 1950, EN 13445 and AD 2000 Merkblatt etc.
Part 2 : FEA Approach With Solved Example
- Steps involved in preparation of 3D CAD Model
- FE mesh model and quality check
- Loading and boundary condition
- Understanding of results
- Stress linearization and result assessment with conclusion
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.