This is introductory course that provides the basic understanding, interpretation, content, of the Welding Procedure Specifications for Arc Welding Processes (EN ISO 15614-1) and Qualification Testing of Welders for Fusion Welding of Steels (EN ISO 9606-1).
This course helps in better understanding of requirement of rules for the qualification of Welding procedures & Welder Qualification for metallic Materials, during day to day application of welding.
Date and Time
Date : 29th July 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Who should attend ?
Welding Coordinators, Welding Engineers, Welding Supervisors, QA/QC Personal, Representative of Inspection agencies, Representative of Testing companies from all type of industries (Railway, Structural, Vessels, piping, machinery building etc.) who uses welding as joining process.
Welding procedure specification - Part 1: Arc welding (ISO 15609-1)
- Designation of the material ISO/TR 15608
- Welding Process in accordance with EN ISO 4063
- Welding Position in accordance with EN ISO 6947
- Preheat, Interpass temperature and Post weld heat treatment
- Shielding Gas designation according to EN ISO 14175
Welding procedure test – EN ISO 15614 Part 1: Arc and gas welding of steels and arc welding of nickel and nickel alloys
- Shape and dimension of Test piece
- Examination and testing of test piece
Welding procedure qualification record (WPQR)
- Range of Qualification
Qualification and Testing of Welders -Fusion welding — EN ISO 9606 Part 1: Steels
- Test Piece requirement
- Mandatory test requirement
- Essential variables and range of qualification
- Welder Continuity and Validity
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.