This course is designed to meet the requirement of competent supply chain team. The course includes online sessions coupled with syndicate exercises to enhance delegate participation to achieve learning objectives.
- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in Inventory Management System
- To impart/enhance practical skills to become expert in Inventory Management
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage Inventory Management in the organization
Date and Time
Date : 1st October 2020
Time : 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Who should attend ?
- Materials executives/managers
- Supply Chain Management representatives
- Purchase Team
- SNOP and PPIC Teams
- Introduction to Inventory Management
- Budgeting & forecasting process
- To understand the Safety Stocks in Inventory Management
- Re-Order level?
- Demand Fluctuation, Supplies Reliability leading to production constraints
- Inventory Carrying Costs in Inventory Management
- Perpetual Inventory
- Vendor Managed Inventory
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
7 Hours including break of 1 Hour
Rs. 2000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.