This two-day course will give the participant the base knowledge necessary to understand design requirements from the perspective of Functional Safety (FS), SOTIF (safety of the intended functionality), and cybersecurity (CS).
The course will also provide an introduction to Systems Engineering and the standards ISO 26262, ISO/PAS 21448, SAE 3061, and ISO/SAE 21434.
To provide the participants an introduction to and overview of how to achieve SOTIF and cyber security with ISO 26262
- Learning outcomes
- Describe the purpose and role of SOTIF
- Identify SOTIF hazards
- Apply techniques for reducing risk associated with these hazards
- Understand how to determine the acceptance of residual risk
- How to Make ISO 26262 and SOTIF Fit Together
Date and Time
Date : 29th & 30th October'2020
Time : 10.00 am to 5.00 pm All Days
Who should attend ?
This training targets professionals and executives in automotive system engineering, project managers, system and software engineers, consultants and developers from companies of all sizes that want to get more proficient in automotive functional safety.
Participants should have a working knowledge of basic automotive components and automotive electronics.
- Safety Perspective
- Functional Safety Perspective
- Role of ISO 26262
- SOTIF perspective
- Role of ISO/PAS 21448
- Functional modifications to reduce SOTF-related risks
- Definition of a verification and validation strategy
- Integration of ISO/PAS 21448 methodology with ISO 26262
- Cybersecurity Perspective
- Role of SAE 3061
- Role of ISO/SAE 21434
- Safety and Cybersecurity Commonalities and Design Issues
- Introduction to the ISO 21434 standard and comparison to ISO 26262
- Establish a framework for product, hardware, and software development
- Examine risk assessment approaches
Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
7 Hours including 1 hour break Each Day
Rs. 25000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.