The course is designed to convey the importance of Communication in office and personal life, how it can affect us positively and adversely, and how we can improve by learning the art of good communication.
Participants will learn the essentials of communication like Verbal Communication, Body Language, Listening Skills, Rapport Building and Email etiquette, including an important Self-Assessment technique.
Date and Time
Date : 18th October'2020
Time : 9.30 am to 1.30 pm
Who should attend ?
People at all levels in the organization
- Communication Skills
- Most common communication methods
- 7 C’s of communication
- Essentials of communication
- Internal and External communication
- Barriers of communication
- Understanding Customer’s expectations post COVID-19,
- Communication expectations in the ‘new normal’ – how to meet these expectations
- Employee fears post COVID-19 and how to overcome the same
- How to develop positive attitude and your smiles from behind the mask
- Body Language and why it is important
- Elements of body language
- Listening skills
- Email etiquette
- Group Exercise on Communication - Task based activity, to develop the understanding and importance of effective communication.
- JOHARI Technique – helping people understand their relationship with themselves and others, communicating better and working as a team
- Group Exercise on Self-Assessment
- Identifying the best attributes required in ourselves by JOHARI Technique
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
4 Hours including break of 30 Minutes
Rs. 1000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.