8D problem solving tool is most sought after problem solving tool and is a robust technique to solve a problem. The program is designed with example and exercises on 8D steps and also covers tools from 7QC.
To make participants aware of the RCA, 8D problem solving tool, its phases, data analysis and sustenance. The course will make participant familiar with 8D template also with example and exercise.
Date and Time
Date : 15th October 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- People from departments like Customer service, quality, process engineering, supplier development, production etc.
- Management representatives
- Quality Managers/Executives and/or coordinators
- Operational managers/executives/line supervisors
- Consultants of quality and/or quality management system
- Introduction to continuous improvement
- Overview of 8D
- Understand the 8D process flow
- Team formation
- Problem definition
- Taking containment action – scope definition and actions
- Data collection, analysis and determining root cause (7QC Tool, why –why analysis)
- Develop and verify corrective action
- Implement and validate corrective action
- Prevent reoccurrence – horizontal deployment, documentation and updation
- Recognize the team
- Closure of project
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
7 Hours Including break of 1 Hour
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.