This course provides the participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to deliver effective classroom training. It also introduces to the participants some tools for virtual training.
- Interactive & activity based learning format
- Trainer and Peer feedback on presentations by participants
- Learning transfer evaluation and skill based Post assessment included
The participants will learn how to:
- Plan & Organizing the program delivery
- Prepare & adapt the program content to meet the needs of the target audience
- Establish and attitude towards learning
- Use Platform and communication skills effectively
- Manage the participants and the learning environment effectively
- The participants will also get an Introduction to virtual training tools
Date and Time
Date : 11th to 13th June 2020
Time : 9.00 am to 6.00 pm All Days
Who should attend ?
- Existing Trainers
- Trainer Aspirants
- Line Managers
- Instruction Designers
- HR Professionals
- Corporate Trainers
- What is Facilitation – Difference between teaching & facilitation, Knowledge, skill & attitude required for effective facilitation
- Adult Learning principles & learning styles
- Pre training process
- Adapting the content, creating an outline
- Opening the session
- Delivery & platform skills
- Use of different training tools
- Managing challenging situations & participants
- Tools for virtual training
- Closing the training
- Train back sessions by participants
- Post Assessment – Knowledge & Skill based
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
9 Hours including break of 1 Hour All Days
Rs. 10000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.