The course is designed to convey the importance of Time Management in our daily working in office, its importance in our overall personality build-up, its importance in the success of our organisation and how it can affect us positively and adversely, and how we can improve by learning the art of good time management.
To equip participants with tools and strategies that enable them to plan their work effectively and consequently manage their time better.
Date and Time
Date : 13th September 2020
Time : 9.30 am to 1.30 pm
Who should attend ?
People at all levels in the organization.
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- Why Time Management
- Time Awareness
- Punctuality – The Indian Logic of Just-Not-in-Time (JNIT)
- Time Manager – The Pareto Principle
- Efficiency vs Effectiveness
- Time Management Matrix
- Importance of Planning
- Common Time Management Problems
- Role of the Boss, Role of Subordinate
- Eight Deadly Wastes in Industry
- Group Exercise on Time Management- Task based activity, to develop the understanding and importance of effective time management.
- JOHARI Technique – helping people understand their relationship with themselves and others, managing time better and working as a team
- GROUP EXERCISE ON SELF-ASSESSMENT
- Identifying the best attributes required in ourselves by JOHARI Technique
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
4 Hours Including break of 30 Minutes
Rs. 1000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.