This course is designed to meet the requirement of competent supply chain team. The course includes group exercises to enhance delegate participation to achieve learning objectives.
- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in Supply Chain Management
- To impart/enhance practical skills to become knowledgeable in supply chain
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage supply chain in the organization.
Date and Time
Date : 17th July 2020
Time : 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Materials executives/managers
- Supply Chain Management representatives
- Purchase Team
- SNOP and PPIC Teams
- Overview of Supply Chain Management.
- Various Supply Chain processes
- What is Demand Planning and Capacity Planning??
- Vendor selection and evaluation process.
- Make or Buy decision
- SCOR Model of Supply Chain Management.
- Bullwhip effect.
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
8 Hours Including break of 1 Hour
Rs. 2000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.