Hygienic Engineering Design forms the crux of any manufacturing facility which takes care of product safety more so when it is led by a qualified experienced microbiologist as a part of Quality Assurance team.
The training aims to cover below topics:
- Role of Microbiologist in a Food / Consumer industry
- What is Hygienic Engineering Design?
- How can Microbiology & Engineering come together?
- Good practices for manufacturing of safe product
- Different roles handled by a Microbiologist
- Understand the team coordination required by the Engineering & QA team to target zero incidents at site
Date and Time
Date : 10th July 2020
Time : 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Management Representatives
- Internal Auditors and Second Party Auditors
- Supply Chain representatives
- Microbiologists, QA-QC personnel, Production / manufacturing in charges, food safety and product safety personnel
- Engineering executives
- Traditionally – Role of Microbiologist
- New age – Role of Microbiologist and empowerment
- Understanding what governs Hygienic Engineering Design
- What role it plays in any manufacturing facility
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Co relation with product and consumer safety
- Key takeaways as good practices
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.