The U.S. Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) mandates every food processing facility to have a trained resource person or “Preventive Controls Qualified Individual“ (PCQI), who has completed a FDA recognized curriculum course such as the one developed by the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA), that is recognized by the FDA. FDA FSMA rule applies to all facilities engaged in manufacturing, processing, packing, or holding food for consumption in the United States.
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices & Risk based requirements of the FDA Preventive Controls for Human Food – PCHF
- Apply hazard analysis, risk-based prevention and control principles
- In depth knowledge of FDA recognized standardized curriculum
- Soft copy of participant manual will be provided
Date and Time
Date : 28th to 30th September'2020
Time : 9.00 am to 5.00 pm on 28th & 29th September'2020
9.00 am to 1.00 pm on 30th September'2020
Who should attend ?
Individuals interested in:
- Enhancing Knowledge on FSMA & PCQI
- Regulatory Personnel
- Senior Management
- QA Managers
- Food Manufacturers
- Training Managers
- People seeking a way to demonstrate regulatory compliance, having a PCQI within their organization
- Organizations exporting to USA
- Food Safety Team Leaders
- Personnel responsible for Regulatory affairs
- Food Safety Plan Overview
- Good Manufacturing Practices and Other Pre-requisite Programs
- Biological Food Safety Hazards
- Chemical, Physical and Economically Motivated Food Safety Hazards
- Preliminary Steps in Developing a Food Safety Plan
- Resources for Food Safety Plans
- Hazard Analysis and Preventive Controls Determination
- Process Preventive Controls
- Food Allergen Preventive Controls
- Sanitation Preventive Controls
- Supply Chain Preventive Controls
- Verification and Validation Procedures
- Record Keeping Procedures
- Recall Plan
- FSPCA Regulation Overview
- Group Exercises
Upon successful completion of the entire duration of course, participant will receive their official FSPCA PCQI certificate .
8 Hours with 1 hour break for 2 days & 4 Hours on the 3rd day.
Rs. 12500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.