TUV India, as a leading Testing, Inspection, Certification & Training organisation, bringing a unique Food safety initiative to have a micro level understanding of cleaning and Sanitation in the hospitality industries. We will also take this opportunity to look at the key takeaways and learnings Post Covid – 19 for startup of process and practices.
FSSAI has been playing a very important role to ensure stringent food safety standards and strict hygiene regulations have been established. The regulations ensure, the food prepared and sold in the hospitality and catering sector is safe for consumption.
TUV India with its firm belief and mission to make the world a better and safer place for everyone, is proud to bring together all the stalwarts & industry experts of Hotel Restaurants and Cafeteria (HORECA) together under one single platform to speak on Hygiene and Sanitation and share their views.
We would like to flag our commitment to Safety with “ We Care” Safe to Visit , Safe to Eat ,Safe To Stay!
Our Esteemed Speakers are renowned personalities to help us sail through this pandemic with their deep knowledge and high experience .
- Mr Devendra Yadav - Vice President – Quality Assurance from Jubilant food Works
- Mr Rajesh Gupta - Deputy General Manager Quality Assurance from Jubilant food Works
- Mr Vaibhav Wagh - General Manager Quality Assurance Rebel Foods
- Ms Geeta Hingorani - Area Hygiene Manager Delhi NCR Taj Mahal Hotels
- Mr Kaushik Lanjekar - QAM Ambassador’s Sky Chef
- Ms Sonia Nandre - General Manager TUV India Food Testing laboratory, Pune
- Ms Asha Sridhar - Deputy General Manager Food Safety services
Mr Tarang Koppal - Vice President, Food Testing Services, TUV India shall be the moderator.
Date and Time
Date : 25th June 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Management Representatives and Quality assurance personnel from HORECA
- Auditors / Hygiene Inspectors
- Hygiene Managers
- Kitchen Stewarding Managers
- House Keeping staff
- Supervisors, Food Safety Professionals, Managers, actively involved in hospitality Industry
- Production Executives involved in Feed Safety Management System activities
- Inquisitive industry experts
Topics of Discussion
- Challenges currently faced by HORECA in maintaining high standards of hygiene and customer confidence
- Winning back customer confidence by adopting Robust sanitation practices
- To have a bird’s eye view of the current hygiene and safety practices observed post Covid Pandemic and Bring back customer confidence
- Use of Automatic Testing Platforms (ATP) tools / rapid kits and Environmental monitoring
- Role of FSSAI in promoting Hygiene and Safety in Hotels
Certificate of successful participation shall be issued to all the delegates.
Rs. 1250/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.