This introductory course provides basic understanding of welding, various welding processes, essential of welding inspections, introduction to welding codes, welding procedure and personnel qualification.
After completion of this course the participant will have understanding of various requirements and parameters of welding, welding inspection, welding procedure & personnel qualification, welding symbols, identification welding defects and best engineering practices in welding.
Date and Time
Date : 31st August 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- QA / QC, Production Engineers / Inspectors
- Welding Inspectors / Engineers (From all sectors of industry where Welding is used as joining process)
- Representatives of Pressure Vessel Manufacturers
- Representatives of Structural welding fabricators
- Introduction to Welding
- Various welding processes
- Welding Consumables, power Sources and welding machines
- Joint types, Welding Positions and Welding Symbols
- Visual Inspection of welds
- Introduction to NDE for weld examination
- Welding defects and mitigation measures
- Welding Procedure Qualification
- Welding Personnel Qualification
- Basic Mechanical Testing
- Welding Metallurgy and stress relieving
- Introduction to welding codes
- Way ahead
Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
For Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.