The food industry sees the safety of its products as its main concern. Over the years, industry and regulators have developed food safety management systems which mean that major outbreaks of food poisoning are now quite unusual in many countries. These systems typically use Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) principles which are accepted globally. HACCP principles however have not been routinely used to detect or mitigate deliberate attacks on a system or process or even to detect hazards related to food fraud. For this very reason , the concepts of VACCP (Vulnerability Assessment and Critical Control Points. & TACCP (Threat Assessment and Critical Control Points). This course has been designed with an aim of providing an overview of these Concepts that bring the concept of Risk Based Thinking to an all new level in Food Safety.
- To develop understanding on the basics of VACCP & TACCP.
- To make delegates understand the need for these concepts of VACCP & TACCP.
- To make delegates have an overview of concepts like Food Defence, Food Fraud, Food Protection.
- To make delegates have an overview of various types of Deliberate Acts like Economically motivated adulteration, Malicious contamination, Extortion, Espionage, Counterfeiting, Cyber Crime.
- To enable delegates to focus understanding on risk based thinking.
Date and Time
Date : 8th October 2020
Time : 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Who should attend ?
- Management Representative(s) / Food Safety Team Leader( s)
- Internal Auditors and Second Party Auditors
- Supervisors, Food Safety Professionals, Managers actively involved in ensuring Food Safety Conformance.
- Production Executives involved in Food Safety Management System activities
- Regulatory Personnel
- Difference between HACCP & TACCP / VACCP
- Basics of TACCP / VACCP
- Overview of Various Types of deliberate Acts
- Critical Control Points with respect to TACCP / VACCP
Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.