- This course is designed to impart/enhance delegate’s knowledge & competency over various aspects of validation. The course includes sessions about validation definition, types of validation and approach & method of various food safety validation to protect food from various hazards like physical, chemical, allergen & microbes & its toxins.
- The Major focus on enhance the technical competency and knowledge on validation regulatory requirements in food industry, provide awareness to Global standards & guidelines with practical approach towards mitigation of food safety hazards, role of statistical tools with insightful case studies.
- To make delegates understand the definition & role of validation in food safety.
- To make delegates understand the type & interrelationship with other terminology.
- To develop understanding on the relevant global regulations & standards.
- To provide an Overview of the role of statistics in validation of food safety control measure.
- To provide an overview of food industry best practice to avoid failure of validation, when to do re-validation, what are method to do fast validation?
Date and Time
Date : 6th July 2020
Time : 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm
Who should attend ?
- Management Representative(s) / Food Safety Team Leader(s)
- Internal Auditors and Second Party Auditors
- Supervisors, Food Safety Professionals, Managers actively involved in ensuring Food Safety Conformance.
- Production Executives involved in Food Safety Management System activities
- Regulatory Personnel
- Academic Personnel & Students
- What is validation?
- Interrelationships among Validation, Monitoring and Verification
- What are the Importance & role of validation?
- Type of validations
- Food safety related validations
- Validations approach & Process
- Codex Guidelines for validation of food safety control measure
- FDA Regulatory requirement related to validation
- When to do re-validation
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.