TUV India brings to you Webinar Training Program on Sustainability Reporting (GRI) and Strategy. Webinar provides participants to assess and account for their sustainability strategy, and to identify, plan and implement measures to achieve sustainability through the systematic management of all natural resources and the 3 pillars of sustainability. This course is based on the principles and practices in accordance with GRI Standards.
- Introduction to Sustainability
- Introduction to GRI Standard
- Writing a GRI Report
- Sustainable strategy formation for an organization
- Taking sustainability targets
Date and Time
Date : 23rd September'2020
Time : 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Sustainability Officers, expert, Consultants, Students
- Facilities/Plant Managers/Utility Managers
- EHS Managers
- EHS auditor
- Management representatives (MR)
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and/or third-party audits of Sustainability
- MSME sector who are part of Supply Chains of Large scale industries
- Understanding Sustainability
- Why Sustainability
- Best Industry Practices
- Importance of Sustainability
- Introduction to GRI
- History of GRI
- Sustainability leading industries
- 3 pillars of GRI-Sustainability
- GRI reporting principles
- Materiality as per GRI
- Risk-Opportunity assessment strategies
- Parts of a GRI Report
- GRI Index understanding
- Stakeholder Engagement
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.