The major features of this training program is to understand the process approach and risk based thinking, how to apply the principles for documentation, implementation, evaluation & improvement of effective quality management systems and how to ensure the achievement of organization’s management system objectives.
To develop understanding on:
- Purpose of the Quality Management Principals
- Understanding of Quality Management Principals
- Process Approach requirements and its Application in Quality Management System (QMS)
- Risk Based Thinking requirement and its Application in QMS
- Process Approach and Risk Based Thinking compliance verification during Internal Audit
Date and Time
Date : 21st May 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Process Owners
- Quality Managers
- Top Management Team Members
- Internal Auditors of Management Systems
- Employees Involved in various Processes
- Professionals in all industries, who want to establish an effective Management System in the Organization
- Objective, Terms & Definition
- Purpose of Quality Management System
- Principles of Quality Management Systems
- Understanding Process Approach
- Process Approach Requirements as per standards
- Process Approach Application in QMS
- Understanding Risk Based Thinking
- Risk Based Thinking Requirements as per standards
- Risk Based Thinking Application in QMS
- Benefit of Process Approach & Risk Based thinking
- Auditing Process Approach & Risk Based thinking
Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
For Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.