- As per FSSAI guidelines for food sector (issued on 15/04/2020) on food safety & hygiene during Covid pandemic “for every food business operator (FBO) who are presently in process of starting operations post lockdown.
- Understanding the requirements of mandatory procedures to be implemented & followed as per FSSAI.
Understanding the guidelines of FSSAI on “Food hygiene & food safety “during Covid-19 Pandemic benchmarking with various standards like WHO /MHA for manufacturing industries.
Date and Time
Date : 16th June 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 12.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Any FBO in food manufacturing & supply chain
- Management Representatives as part of Covid emergency team in any food operational area. For e.g. Pantry services for office
- Internal Auditors and Second Party Auditors of FSMS or OSHAS
- Supervisors, Food Safety Professionals, Managers, actively involved in emergency response team for Covid-19
- Production Executives involved in Food Safety Management System activities
- Understanding coronavirus & Covid -19 symptoms & spread
- Responsibilities of FBO
- Management responsibility for emergency preparedness support for resources & training them
- Cleaning & disinfection – Before & ongoing practices
- Preventive measures to be taken :-
- Social distancing
- Personal hygiene
- Other general precautions which needs to be taken as per WHO/FSSAI guidelines
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1000/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.
COVID-19 Post Lockdown Preparedness Audit
TUV India is ready to help all businesses with COVID-19 Post Lockdown Preparedness Audit. TUV India intends to assist in the efforts being made by all businesses to re-operationalize by conducting a verification and assessment of the steps being taken by enterprises and institutions in resuming operations.