Course will provide information on how the welding process shall be carried out in most effective way and appropriate control to be exercised over all aspects of operation to ensure Quality of product is Built In, according to ISO 3834, which is base certification for all other product specific applications like EN 1090, EN 15085 etc.
The training course provides understanding and implementation of welding requirements as per ISO 3834 in structured way to fulfill basic quality requirements as required by specifications, product standards and Regulatory requirements.
Date and Time
Date : 3rd July 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Welding Coordinators, Welding Engineers, Welding Supervisors
- QA/QC Personal,
- Representative of Inspection agencies
- Representatives of welded component manufacturers of railway, mining, port, infrastructure, bridge, building, Pressure Vessels, Tanks etc.
- Determination and selection of Quality Levels
- Contract & technical review
- Requirement of welding Personnel
- Inspection & testing personnel
- Equipment, welding and related activities
- Storage and handling of material
- Post weld Heat Treatment
- Inspection and testing
- Calibration , identification and traceability
- Non-conformance & corrective action & quality records
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1250/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.