The General Data Protection Regulation is a regulation in European Union Law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. It addresses the export of personal data outside the EU. GDPR aims primarily to give control back to citizens and residents over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business unifying the regulation within the EU.
This Course gives adequate knowledge of GDPR so that its implementation is effective and safety measures are in place
This course is designed to impart knowledge to participants on
- GDPR requirements
- Process of Compliance to the regulation
- Penalties leviable in the event of a Breach Issues
- Reporting of Incidents to the competent authority
Date and Time
Date : 17th September 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Information Security Professionals
- Management Representatives
- Internal Auditors and Second/Third Party Auditors
- Management Consultants
- Governance Professionals
- Participants should have exposure to Storing/ Processing Personally Identifiable Data (PII) and its issues related to EU Nationals.
- Knowledge of English is essential.
- What is GDPR?
- What is Personal Data/PII w.r.t GDPR
- GDPR Articles (1-99 by Chapter)
- GDPR penalties
- GDPR Checklist/Sample formats for Companies
- GDPR Issues Summary
- GDPR in 2020 and Beyond
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
7 Hours including break of 1 Hour
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.