Give overview on Bio-process equipment requirements for material, welding, dimensions, surface finish, qualification, examination. inspection and testing to achieve required sterility, cleanability as per ASME BPE Code.
This course helps delegate to understand requirements of Bio Process Equipment of Code and common industry practices for their acceptance criteria, qualifications, cleanability and sterilizability. It is very important to have knowledge on the methods to assure quality and code compliance to maintain hygienic.
Date and Time
Date : 11th June 2020
Time : 3.00 pm to 6.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- QA / QC, Production, Design, Engineers and Manager
- Representatives of Inspection agencies
- Representatives of Pressure Vessels Manufacturers who supply to Bio-Pharma Industry
- Representatives of Pharmaceutical Industry
- Representative of PMC in the field of manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals and sanitary equipment’s
- Introduction and Contents of ASME BPE
- General Requirements
- Inspector Qualification requirement levels
- Sterility & Cleanability requirements
- Material selection and their Dimensional tolerance, Surface finish and surface defects
- Welding requirements - Material Joining, Joining Process, Qualification
- Weld inspection - Weld defects, Weld finish, Weld color, etc.
- Use of Inspection tools like Boroscope, Weld gauge etc.
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.