TUV India brings to you Webinar Training Programs on Energy Efficiency based on best industrial practices and technology available in market. Webinar provides participants with the ability to understand the requirement of Energy efficiency which not only necessitate the implementation of energy efficient technology but also to inculcate the energy efficient practices amongst the plant personnel. Audit and improvement in performance of equipment's used in their respective sectors/industry. This course is based on the BEE guidelines and best practices in the industries as per international performance standards.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be benefited by:
- Awareness regarding the importance of Energy Management
- Awareness of Energy Efficient technologies available in market
- To Create the innovative energy saving ideas
Date and Time
Date : 4th August 2020
Time : 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Who should attend ?
The intended audience for this course includes:
- Energy Auditors
- Facilities/Plant Managers/Utility Managers
- Energy Managers
- Management representatives (MR)
- Individuals interested in Energy efficiency in thermal and Electrical Systems
- Introduction Session
- Energy Audit Methodology & Guidelines
- Energy Efficiency in Various Industries
- Emerging Energy Efficient Technologies
- Role of Energy Managers and Auditors
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.