This webinar provides participants with the ability to understand the requirement of Energy Audit and improvement in performance of equipments used in their respective sectors/industry. This course is based on the BEE guidelines and best practices in the industries as per international performance standards.
On completion of this course, participants will be benefited by:
- Awareness regarding the importance of Energy Audit
- Compliance related timelines, & submission of various forms
- Awareness of Energy Efficiency in various industries
Date and Time
Date : 12th May 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Who should attend ?
The intended audience for this course includes:
- Energy Auditors
- Facilities/Plant Managers/Utility Managers
- Energy Managers
- Management representatives (MR)
- Individuals interested in Energy efficiency in thermal and Electrical Systems
- Introduction Session
- Energy Scenario
- Energy Audit in Thermal Systems
- Energy Audit in Electrical Systems
- Perform Achieve and Trade(PAT) Scheme
- PAT Mechanism
- Gate to Gate Concept
- Stake Holder & Their Rules
- Key Timelines of PAT
- PAT Way forward
- M&V Audit and Submission of Forms
- Question Answer Secession
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.