This course is designed to impart/enhance delegate’s competency over various aspects of emerging trends in food safety. The course includes sessions about types of disease caused by microbes and new trend of disease in world due to change of eating habits.
The Major focus on enhance the technical and behavioural competency on industry best practices, Global standards & guidelines with practical approach towards mitigation of current challenges, role of statistical tools under insightful case studies.
- To make delegates understand the emerging trends in food & food safety.
- To make delegates understand the impact of change in eating behaviour.
- To develop understanding on the relevant global regulations & standards.
- To provide an Overview of the role of statistics in food safety.
- To provide an overview of food industry best practice to mitigate the current challenges.
Date and Time
Date : 3rd July 2020
Time : 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Management Representative(s) / Food Safety Team Leader( s)
- Internal Auditors and Second Party Auditors
- Supervisors, Food Safety Professionals, Managers actively involved in ensuring Food Safety Conformance
- Production Executives involved in Food Safety Management System activities
- Regulatory Personnel
- Academic Personnel & Students
- What are emerging trends in food industry & food safety?
- Global burden of food related disease
- What are emerging trends in disease due to change in eating pattern?
- How & Where food industry in heading to manufacture & ensure safe food?
- What are challenges for food industry?
- What are the role of global regulations & standards?
- What is role of statistics in food safety?
- What are industry best practices to mitigate emerging challenges in food safety?
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.