Centrifugal Pumps are the most popular and commonly used type of pumps for the transfer of fluids in industries. Course covers types of centrifugal pumps, operating principles, common application and testing requirements as per API 610.
This course helps to understand basics of Centrifugal Pumps, testing & inspection requirement as per API 610. The delegates can apply the knowledge during operation , Maintenance, Inspection and testing of Pumps.
Date and Time
Date : 8th June 2020
Time : 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm
Who should attend ?
- QA / QC, Production, Project, Maintenance, Engineers and Manager of EPC companies
- Representatives of Pump Manufacturing Industries
- Representatives of Inspection Agencies
- Representatives of process industry
- Representatives of Petrochemical plants and Refineries
- Introduction to Centrifugal Pump
- Principle of Operation
- Classification of Centrifugal Pump
- Major Components of Centrifugal Pump
- Centrifugal Pump Terminology
- Testing & Inspection (Performance, MRT, Balancing, Vibration, Noise etc.) overview as per API 610
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.