Metallurgist play a vital role in understanding of various area in manufacturing a product i.e. Steel making, Rolling, Forging, Welding, Corrosion, Fracture mechanics, Creep etc. This introductory course provides the basic understanding of Metallurgy which could be useful information for the Non Metallurgists.
This course help understand basics of Metallurgy, Mechanical Properties, Behavior of material, which plays important role in most of the manufacturing activities. It is very important to have this knowledge to ensure the quality of the product is met as per your customer requirement.
Date and Time
Date : 9th June 2020
Time : 3.00 pm to 6.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- QA / QC, Production, Design Engineers and Manager
- Representatives of Inspection agencies
- Representatives of Pressure Vessels, Structural steel, Forging, Castings, Plate and other Manufacturers of metal / metallic products
- Physics of Materials
- Principle of Physical Metallurgy
- Principle of Extraction Metallurgy
- Phase transformation (Iron-Carbon Diagram)
- Deformation behavior of Materials
- Mechanical Properties of Materials, Grain size
- Basics of Corrosion of Materials
- Basics of Heat treatment
- Basics of Welding Metallurgy
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.