TUV India brings to you Webinar Training Program on Water Efficiency Management System based on ISO 46001:2019. Webinar provides participants to assess and account for their water use, and to identify, plan and implement measures to achieve water savings through the systematic management of water. This course is based on the principles and practices in accordance with ISO 46001:2019.
- Awareness of ISO 46001 standard
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 46001 in the context of an audit
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up on an water management system audit
- Effective implementation of Water Management System
- Manage an ISO 46001 audit
Date and Time
Date : 18th May 2020
Time : 3.30 pm to 5.30 pm
Who should attend ?
- The intended audience for this course includes:
- Sustainability expert Water expert
- Facilities/Plant Managers/Utility Managers Environmental or Quality Managers Environmental auditor
- Management representatives (MR)
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and/or third-party Water audits
- Terms and definitions
- Understanding the organization and its context
- Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties
- Determining the scope of the water efficiency management system
- Water efficiency management system
- Water Policy, Organizational roles, responsibilities and authorities
- Actions to address risks and opportunities.
- Water efficiency objectives and planning to achieve them
- Legal requirements or other requirements
- Conduct water use review.
- Identify business activity indicator(s)
- Determine water efficiency indicator(s)
- Identify baseline water efficiency indicator(s)
- Targets and action plans
- Resources, Competence, Awareness
- Documented information
- Operational planning and control
- Procurement of water services, products and equipment
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- Internal audit,Management review
- Nonconformity and corrective action, Continual improvement
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.