Based on AIAG – SPC Manual, Second Edition, 2005. Covers the fundamental of statistical process control, Estimation of defect rate, Control Charts and out of control condition Example and exercises.
Make the participants aware on following:
- Basics of statistical process control,
- Standard deviation,
- Normal distribution and Z-Curve
- Control chart, as prescribed by AIAG, Second Edition 2005 and
- Out of control condition.
Date and Time
Date : 18th May 2020
Time : 9.30 am to 2.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Management Representatives
- Internal Auditors and Second Party Auditors
- Supplier QMS Development Professionals
- Supervisors, Engineers and Managers, actively involved in Production, Quality, Process Engineering, Supplier Development etc.
- Production Executives involved in Quality & Quality Management System activities.
- Introduction to statistical Process Control
- Concept of sigma
- Six Sigma improvement process
- Precision and accuracy
- Concept of variation
- Mean, Median and Mode
- Standard Deviation
- Concept of Population and sample
- Z – Curve and estimation of defect rate
- Calculation of Cp and Cpk
- X-bar, R Chart
- Evaluation of control limits
- Plotting control chart
- Out of control condition
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
4 Hours 30 minutes including break of 30 minutes
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.