Food safety in Storage , manufacturing, retail and foodservice depends on numerous Pre requisite points. Pest control management is definitely one of them. The variety of pests that food related companies need to be aware of, monitor, and control is vast.
These programs are an important part of HACCP, and annually audited food safety certification programs. The success of a Pest control management rides heavily on the quality and knowledge of pest management service technicians and yourselves as QAM and FSTL. This training programme will help in providing a great amount of information in rodent trap maintenance, data collection and inspections, monitoring systems, troubleshooting and fumigation techniques for agricultural commodities.
The objective of this training program is to provide the basic awareness on :
- Integrated approach towards Pest Management
- Legislative Requirements
- Standard Specific Requirements
- Inspection Techniques
- Fumigation Techniques
Date and Time
Date : 22nd April 2020
Time : 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Individuals dealing with Pulses ,Flour ,Spices & Grain manufacturing , storage & export
- Individuals/Supervisors Implementing hygiene and sanitary requirements in the organization.
- Pest Control Operators
- Management Representatives /FSTL
- Canteen staff in hospitals, catering, schools
- Hotels & Restaurants and QSR
- Facility Management contractors
- Food Mall Operators
- Pharma and Drugs
- Introduction to Pest Management
- Statutory & Regulatory Requirements
- Hygiene & Sanitary Requirements
- Pest Management analysis & Inspection Techniques
- Fumigation process analysis & Inspection Techniques
- Documentation & Record Keeping
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1250/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.