The course covers the Basic Microbial and Advanced Techniques in the Food Microbiology Laboratory for Isolation and Identification of Microorganisms.
- To develop an understanding on Good Laboratory Practices
- Infrastructure and Instruments required
- Different Isolation and Inoculation techniques
- Selection of National and International methods
- Different types of Rapid techniques
Date and Time
Date : 24th April 2020
Time : 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Microbiologists in Quality Control labs
- Personnel intending to work in Food Microbiology Laboratories
- Microbiology students
- Good Microbiological Practices
- Infrastructure requirements – Layout,
- Instruments required and calibrations Microbial techniques – Enumeration- Pour Plate,
- Spread Plate and MPN
- Expression of results
- Antibiotic sensitivity and Vitamin quantitation techniques
- Method selection as per National and International guidelines
- Rapid techniques - API, ELISA, Chromogenic Agars, Petr films and PCR based techniques
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1250/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.