FSSAI’s Regulations for Packaging and Labelling, 2011. Is a mandatory requirement for any FBO operating with packed commodity. In this webinar session we will be briefing about all Packing and Labelling requirements to be followed by the FBO’s respective to the product they are manufacturing.
To give a guidance on FSSAI’s Packaging and labelling Regulations, 2011. Understand the FSSAI’s requirements.
Date and Time
Date : 29th July 2020
Time : 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm
Who should attend ?
- Packaging executives,Managers
- Quality Manager
- Quality Executive
- Regulatory affairs executives
- Supervisors, Food Safety Professionals, Managers, actively involved in Product and Process Design & Development and Safety
- Introduction about packaging and labelling regulations 2011
- General Labelling requirements
- Labelling of Pre-packaged Foods
- Manner of declaration
- Specific Requirements/
- Restrictions on manner of labelling Restriction on advertisement
- Exemptions from labelling requirements
- Notice of addition, admixture or deficiency in food
- General Packing requirements
- Testing Requirements for a food grade
- A list of suggestive packaging materials – Schedule 1, 2, 3 & 4
Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1250/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.