The major features of this training Program is to Understand the audit process, how to apply the principles of auditing, how to managing an audit program, understand risk associated with auditing and evaluate the Audit Program objectives are aligned with their organization’s management system objectives.
To develop understanding on:
- Purpose of the ISO 19011 Standard
- Terms specific to auditing and related auditing principles
- How to establish and manage an audit program and associated risk and opportunity
- Key Changes from the ISO19011: 2011 to ISO19001: 2018 standard
- Process for audits and audit reporting
- Competence requirements for the selection and evaluation of auditors
Date and Time
Date : 13th May 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 2.30 pm
Who should attend ?
- New Auditors
- Existing Internal Auditors of Management Systems
- Quality managers, audit program managers, audit committee members
- Process Owners
- Employees Involved in supplier Audits and other related professionals in all industries who want to establish an internal audit process in the Organization
- Audit Types and Benefits of Audits
- Terms and Definitions
- Principles of Auditing
- Managing an Audit Program
- Performance review of Documented Information
- Preparation of Audit Plan
- Preparation of Documented Information for Audit i.e. Audit Checklist
- Conducting Opening Meeting
- Communication during Audits
- Conducting Audit Activity, Collecting & Verifying Audit Information
- Generate Audit Finding & determiner Audit Conclusion
- Preparation & Distribution of Audit Reports
- Conducting Closing Meeting
- Conducting Audit Follow-Up
- Competence and Evaluation of Auditors
Softcopy certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
4 hours 30 Minutes including Break for 30 minutes
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.