This introductory course provide overview of Good Fabrication Practices followed by the industry at all aspects of vessel fabrication (Material, Design / Drawing, Production, examination, testing and report preparation) while manufacturing / construction of the Pressure Vessels. Good Manufacturing practices are the practices which when followed will provide you desired results, mechanical integrity, safety and compliance to customer requirements.
This course is designed to make delegate to understand good fabrication practices followed in the industry at all aspects of manufacturing process and references to some of these practices to ASME Section VIII Div.1 / other international standards.
Date and Time
Date : 27th April 2020
Time : 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- QA / QC, Production, Fabrication, Design Engineers and Manager
- Inspection Engineers, independent QC consultants
- Planning Engineers / Managers
- All personnel who are part of Pressure Vessel fabrication
- Introduction to Good Fabrication Practices
- Recommended notes, information to be provided on drawing on drawing
- Good practices followed during Material ordering, Procurement, storage
- Good Practices Fabrication process
- Good Practices during inspection and testing
- Practices followed during Material Cutting UG 76
- Material Identification (stamp transferring) UG77 & UG 94
- Forming of Pressure Parts UG 79
- Permissible Out of Roundness UG 80
- Inspection during fabrication UG 97
- Weld Joints Category UW – 3
- Type of weld Joint
- Qualification of Welding Procedure and Miscellaneous welding requirements
- Tests of Welders and Welding Operator
- General Fabrication requirements
- NDE of welds for Pneumatic Vessels
- Hydrostatic Test and Pneumatic Test
- Pressure Gauge Range Selection for Pressure Testing
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1250/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.