- As per the condition of license under FSS (Licensing & Registration of Food Businesses) Regulations 2011, every food business operator (FBO) applying for licensing must have a documented FSMS plan and comply with schedule 4 of this regulation. Schedule 4 introduces the concept of FSMS based on implementation of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Hygiene Practices (GHP) by food businesses.
- To provide assurance of food safety, Food businesses must implement an effective Food Safety Management System (FSMS) based on Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) and suitable pre- requisite programmes by actively controlling hazards throughout the food chain starting from food production till final consumption. FSSAI has brought in several guidelines for FBO as per the various types of food business.
- Understanding of FSSAI : Act/ Rules /Regulations/ FOSTAC
- Understanding Schedule IV & Part II requirements common for any FBO in supply chain/ manufacturing/ catering/Food Retail/ Food Transport/Schools & institutions & food parks in malls
- Understanding FSSAI & HACCP requirements (FSMS plan )
Date and Time
Date : 4th May 2020
Time : 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm
Who should attend ?
- Any FBO in supply chain/ manufacturing/ catering/Food Retail/ Food Transport / Schools & institutions & food parks in malls.
- Management Representatives
- Internal Auditors and Second Party Auditors
- Supervisors, Food Safety Professionals, Managers, actively involved in Product and Process Design & Development and Safety Production Executives involved in Food Safety Management System activities.
- Canteen staff in hospitals, catering, schools
- Food Safety Professionals in QSR, Food production, shop floor teams
- Common for FBO
- Requirements of Location, layout & surroundings
- Understanding Cleaning & sanitation - Personal behavior & hygiene requirements for food handlers
- Role of Support services in food safety
- Brief Understanding on Sector specific requirements :
- FSMS plan
- FSMS Plan
- Storage & Transport
- FSMS Plan
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1250/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.