Updated regulations of FSSAI & basic requirements of FBO (Food Business Operators) in process of licensing.
- Understanding FSSAI & Difference between Act/ Regulations & Rules
- Understanding on categories of licensing
- Understanding FOSTAC & FOSCORIS
- Understanding Schedule IV & Part II requirements
- FSSAI & HACCP
Date and Time
Date : 16th July 2020
Time : 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Management Representatives
- Internal Auditors and Second Party Auditors
- Supervisors, Food Safety Professionals, Managers, actively involved in Product and Process Design & Development and Safety
- Production Executives involved in Food Safety Management System activities
- Canteen staff in hospitals, catering, schools
- Food Safety Professionals in QSR, Food production, shop floor teams
- Regulatory Personnel
- FLRS - Food Licensing & Registration System
- FOSTAC- Food Safety Training and Certification
- FOSCORIS - Food Safety Compliance through Regular Inspections and Sampling
- GMP/GHP/HACCP-SCHEDULE IV
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.