The GFSI TWG defines food safety cultures as, “shared, values, beliefs and norms that affect mind-set and behaviour toward food safety in, across and throughout an organisation.”
This webinar is based on the content of the GFSI full position paper “a culture of food safety”.
It includes the key Definitions and a short description of the dimensions and critical components of food safety culture to be developed.
- The essential role of leaders and managers throughout an organisation, from CEO to farm, field and shop floor supervisors, from local ‘Mom and Pop’ grocery stores The GFSI TWG defines food safety cultures as, “shared, values, beliefs and norms that affect mind-set and behaviour toward food safety in, across and throughout an organisation” to large franchise restaurant organisations.
- Why regular communication, education, metrics, teamwork and personal accountability are vital to advancing a food safety culture.
- How learned skills including adaptability and hazard awareness move important safe food practices beyond
- A theoretical conversation to live in “real time".
Date and Time
Date : 1st May 2020
Time : 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Top managements, Owners, CEO Management Representatives
- Internal Auditors and Second Party Auditors
- Supplier Chain Managers Food Safety Managers
- Supervisors,Food Safety Professionals, Managers, actively involved in Food Safety
- Production Executives involved in Food Safety Management System activities
- Vision and Mission
- Hazard and Risk awareness
Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1250/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.