Organizations which operate in reality of the free market economy encounter multiple problems, may it be of products or may it be of services. These problems may come from internal circumstances, such as not achieving planned KPI results, or external, like acquiring necessary resources for fulfilling their liabilities to customers. In order to solve the problem, the most important issue is to reach the sources of its formation and eliminate the root causes. Determining those reasons unskillfully can cause delay in solving the problem or give improper solution, which generates additional loss of, for example, time, human resources, customer confidence or profitability. Therefore, in modern world, understanding of terms related to corrective actions, preventive actions and root cause analysis and using right tools effectively in operations makes imperative. This program overviews these important terms and its applicability in our day-to-day work life, intended towards achieving continual improvement in processes.
- To understand the terms correction , corrective action and preventive action and its relevance in our processes
- To enable delegates to understand Key concepts in Root Cause Analysis ( RCA )
- To understand how RCA is a good enabler to improve the quality of products and services
- To enhance the knowledge of problem solving techniques and usage of various effective tools
- To help establishing a culture of risk based thinking and focusing on continual improvement
Date and Time
Date : 6th May 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Quality executives/managers, QC/QA professionals , Inspection professionals
- Business unit heads / Functional heads
- Management Representatives
- Internal / External auditors of Quality Management System ( QMS )
- Certified lead auditors of QMS or other management systems
- QMS Consultants
- Personnel working / practicing Business Excellence assessments/evaluations
- Any professional having flare to use continual improvement tools in technical / non-technical domain
- Introduction : Correction, Corrective Action, Preventive Action and Root Cause Analysis – clear understanding of the terms, Importance of understanding of these terms in day-to-day operations, Relation between RCA and corrective action
- Corrective action and Preventive actions in managing processes, its correlation to ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Why Root Cause Analysis ( RCA ), Various methods of deploying RCA and different steps, Typical examples of RCA and its effective usage, Benefits of establishing process approach with use of RCA, corrective actions and preventive actions
- Course Summary and Q&A
Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
6 Hours including break of 1 Hour
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.