Today, there is a need for the entrepreneurs, working professionals, safety professionals, media and public to understand the importance of safety in human lives and manage the operations in various occupations in a way to promote safe working practices. Behavior Based Safety ( BBS ) is a program designed to influence employee actions toward safer outcomes, ideally by preventing an accident or injury before it occurs. Implementing a behavior based safety program is the most comprehensive way for organizations to promote safety, eliminate hazards and prevent human injuries and ill health. This training session will provide both employees and employers with information on how to properly implement a Behavior-Based Safety Program and how it is used to reduce workplace injuries and illnesses. The overall intent of the program is to enable organizations to use BBS as effective tool in improving safety culture.
- To understand the terms safety, hazard, OHS risk and its relevance and importance at workplaces,
- To enable delegates to understand Key concepts in overall safety management,
- To introduce Behavior Based Safety Program as one important tool in safety management,
- To understand the elements of BBS program and its effective implementation,
- To understand the benefits of implementing BBS program in organizations,
- To help organizations in establishing a safety culture, promote risk based thinking and focusing on continual improvement in occupational health & safety.
Date and Time
Date : 14th May 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 2.30 pm
Who should attend ?
- Safety officers ; Security incharge, Safety and Admin professionals.
- Business Unit heads / Functional heads / Operations heads.
- Operations supervisors / safety supervisors.
- Internal / External auditors of Occupational Health & Safety Management System ( OHSMS ).
- Certified lead auditors of OHSMS or other management systems.
- Safety Consultants.
- Personnel working / practicing Business Excellence assessments/evaluations.
- Any professional having flare to use continual improvement tools in technical / non-technical domain.
- Introduction : Basic terms used in safety management and safety assessment,
- Importance of occupational health and safety at workplaces,
- Introduction to Behavior Based Safety as concept,
- The elements of BBS program and its implementation steps,
- Benefits of Behavior Based Safety program to organizations and to individuals,
- Cultural change,
- Course Summary and Q&A.
Softcopy certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
4 hours 30 Minutes including Break for 30 minutes
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.