This course is designed to provide overview of various types of corrosion, corrosion mechanism, commonly applied corrosion protection methods and step by step understanding of Painting System to ensure effective corrosions protection and inspection.
This course will ensure, delegate will understand basics of corrosion, protection methods and key aspects of painting system to ensure effective corrosion protection.
Date and Time
Date : 29th April 2020
Time : 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- QA / QC, Production, Fabrication, Design Engineers and Manager
- Inspection Engineers, independent QC consultants
- Estimation Engineers / Managers, from all sectors of industry who are using corrosion
- Types of Corrosion
- Corrosion mechanism and factors affecting corrosion
- Commonly used corrosion protection methods
- Comparison of corrosive protection methods
- Painting as corrosion protection method
- Surface Preparation
- Painting Material
- Factors affecting
- Painting System
- Painting System Painting Equipment
- Inspection of Painting
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1250/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.