- This course covers the AIAG Core Tools which includes SPC, MSA, FMEA & CP, PPAP AND APQP
- Includes new AIAG-VDA FMEA 2019 1st edition
- Explanation with examples
- Covers new AIAG VDA FMEA standard
- Doubt clearing during the session
- To develop understanding on :
- Core tools which is a mandatory requirement of several automotive OEMs
- Linkage with IATF 16949:2016
- Changes in FMEA and the new standards
- Develop understanding with 7 step methodology of FMEA and using new tables including table for Action Priority.
Date and Time
Date : 24th April 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 2.30 pm
Who should attend ?
- Managers / Implementers for departments like:
- Process Engineering
- PPC Supplier Development
- All IATF 16949 internal auditor
- Brief history of IATF 16949
- Brief on changes to ISO 9001
- Salient features of IATF 16949
- Major changes with reference to ISO/TS 16949:2009 (& ISO 9001:2008)
- Focus of IATF 16949
- Transition strategy
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015
- Specific requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Specific requirements of IATF 16949:2016
- Guidance on implementing the changes to QMS
- Self-study time
- Questions and answers Quiz
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
4 hours 30 Minutes including Break for 30 minutes
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.