Rules for achieving and maintaining IATF recognition, 5th Edition, has been originated by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF), which consists of automotive OEMs and national automotive industry associations representing the suppliers. IATF Rules are further explained through SI’s (Sanctioned Interpretations) which provide interpretation of certain rule requirements and FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions) explaining/clarifying an existing requirement.
Rules 5th Edition and Annexures are binding on certification bodies recognized by the IATF for the IATF 16949 certification scheme and, therefore, shall be understood by any client seeking IATF 16949 Certification.
This program is specially designed keeping in mind above requirement to equip participants with an understanding of IATF Rules Requirements must be known by companies seeking IATF16949 certification.
- Provide a basic understanding of IATF, its Members and Oversight offices
- Provide understanding of IATF Rules, SIs and FAQs relevant to companies seeking IATF 16949 Certification
- Provide understanding of Rights and Duties of Certification Bodies and Companies seeking certification
- Provide information on Special Measures during Coronavirus Pandemic(COVID-19)
Date and Time
Date : 13th May 2020
Time : 3.30 pm to 5.30 pm
Who should attend ?
- Management Team of companies in Automotive Supply Chain
- QA Professionals in Automotive Supply Chain
- Consultants of Automotive QMS
- Core Team Members of Automotive Quality Management System Team
- Internal Auditors of Automotive Quality Management System
- About IATF and its Journey
- IATF Certification Eligibility and Application Process
- IATF Auditor Competence Requirements
- Audit Efforts Calculation and Audit Planning
- Non Conformity Management
- Decertification Process
- Special Measures during Coronavirus Pandemic(COVID-19)
Softcopy of Certificate of successful attendance will be issued on attending entire duration of Webinar.
Rs. 1250/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 24 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
Find QR Code to pay through BHIM UPI at https://www.tuv-nord.com/fileadmin/_processed_/f/a/csm_BHIM_UPI_QR_Code_e507f9f920.jpg or use BHIM UPI Id: tuvindiapvtltd.60167185@hdfcbank
For NEFT Please Transfer the Fees to below account :
Name of the Account : TUV India Private Limited
Account Number : 9911395250
Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Branch : Rajshree Plaza, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086.
Branch Code : 0682
RTGS/IFSC code/NEFT Code : KKBK0000682
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
MICR : 400485057
Please share UTR details with TUV India Training Academy after payment is transferred
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.