This is an introductory course that provides a basic understanding & interpretation of ASME Section IX - Welding Qualifications Code and its related ASME construction codes.
The course covers fundamental requirements as per Welding Qualifications ASME BPV Code Section IX.
Date and Time
Date : 16th July 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Who should attend ?
This course is intended for QA/QC Personnel, Welding Engineer, Welding Supervisors, TPIA Inspectors and personnel dealing with welding activities.
- ASME Section IX & other Construction Code Interrelationship
- Article I- Part QG Welding Requirements
- WPS, PQR, and WPQ
- Essential, Non-essential & supplementary essential variables
- Test Positions - QW-120 and QW-130
- Types and Purposes of Tests and Examinations - QW-140
- Tension Test - QW-150
- Guided-Bend Tests - QW-160
- Article II - Welding Procedure Qualifications - QW-200 - General
- Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS) - QW-200.1
- Procedure Qualification Record (PQR) - QW-200.2(a)
- WPS Variables - Tables QW-250
- Article III Welding Performance Qualifications
- Qualification Test Coupons
- Retests and Renewal of Qualification
- Welding Variables for Welders
- Article IV - Welding Data
- Base Metals and P-Numbers (P-No.) - QW-420, QW-424, Table QW-422
- F-Number (F-No.) - QW-430 and Table QW-432
- WPS Qualification Thickness Limits - QW-451.1
Softcopy of Certificate of Participation will be issued on attending entire duration of Webinar.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.