Nondestructive Examination (NDE) is indispensable in the quality assurance during the construction of pressure retaining parts and vessels. This introductory course provides the basic understanding of Mandatory NDE requirements by ASME Section VIII Division 1, NDE requirement by Designer in considering joint efficiency, Personnel qualification, Acceptance criteria and Interpretation of NDE required by Section VIII Division 1.
This course help understand Code specific mandatory Non-destructive examinations required by ASME Section VIII Division-1, their acceptance criteria and personnel qualification . It is very important to have knowledge on application of various NDE methods to assure quality and code compliance.
Date and Time
Date : 4th Aug 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- QA / QC, Production Engineers and Manager
- Representatives of Inspection agencies
- Representative of Non Destructive Examination companies
- All ASME Certified Shops and All Pressure Vessel Manufacturers, who use ASME as Design Code
- Application and Scope of ASME Section VIII Div-1
- Mandatory NDE required by ASME Section VIII Division-1
- Part- UG
- Part- UW
- NDE required by Designer in consideration of Joint Efficiency
- Personnel Qualification requirement by ASME Section VIII Division-1 & V
- Evaluation and Acceptance criteria
- UW-51 – Radiography Testing
- Mandatory Appendix-6 – Magnetic Particle Examination
- Mandatory Appendix-8 – Liquid Penetrant Examination
- Mandatory Appendix-12 – Ultrasonic Examination of welds
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.