This course is designed to provide inputs on basic topics like, type of valves, pressure temperature ratings as per material of construction, classification and design requirements on the basis of construction, selection and calculations of pressure parts and their minimum required wall thickness and tolerances and valve marking requirements as per ASME B16.34.
This course will give basic inputs to all personnel involved in construction / use of Industrial Valves, make them understand and implement specific requirements of the ASME B16.34 standard during day to day activities and ensure code compliance.
Date and Time
Date : 24th July 2020
Time : 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm
Who should attend ?
- QA / QC, Production, Fabrication, Engineers & Managers
- Inspection Engineers, Independent QC Consultant
- Design Engineers, Draftsman
- Marketing & Estimation Engineers/ Managers
- Representatives of Valve and Process Industry
- Basics, type of valves
- Type of valve ends and standards used for compliance of end connections dimensions
- Applicable Material of construction for pressure parts under code compliance
- Pressure temperature rating as per Material of construction
- Rating Concept
- Intermediate rated valve and selection of intermediate pressure value
- Valve Design basis
- Corrosion Allowances
- Minimum wall thickness requirement by selection and design
- Min valve required dimensions
- Details and dimension standards for valve end connections
- Design requirements of Valve body Joints (Body / Bonnet)
- Pressure testing and types of test to be performed to comply code requirements
- Requirements of Special class valves
- NDT requirements, type of examinations
- Valve Marking details, name plate details
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
For Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.