Explore and learn more about Human Resources related topics.
This course will take participants through the Key functions of Human Resources department and how they are aligned to Business. This is an interactive course which includes pre-questionnaire, and will be led by answering queries, sharing the work experience & simulation activity for better learning.
- To understand how the Human Resources department functions
- Theory v/s practical application
- Key applications of functions for Business Continuity
- To enhance the confidence of delegates to start their role & deliver effectively
Date and Time
Date : 8th June 2020
Time : 10.00 am to 12.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- Students who want to pursue their career in HR
- Delegates looking to get into HR, a progress in new HR role
- Delegates working at support level e.g. HR administrator / HR officer
- Delegates handling only one function in HR e.g. Handling only recruitment & want to know more about other HR functions
- A non HR with people management or HR responsibility
- HR functions from Entry to Exit
- Talent acquisition & Talent Management
- Induction & Orientation
- Employee engagement & Employee experience
- Performance Management System
- HR operations
- Attrition Management & Exit Analysis
Softcopy Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.