This course is designed to provide overview of various considerations applied while performing design calculations and how these need to be taken care at various stages of construction like material inspection, stage wise inspection, documentation and testing as per ASME Sec VIII Division-1 along with its representation on manufacturing drawing to ensure code compliance, other than the design engineers.
This course will give basic inputs to all personnel (Non Designers) involved in construction shall understand and implement design specific requirements to ensure code compliance at all stages of construction as per ASME Sec VIII Division-1.
Date and Time
Date : 30th May 2020
Time : 3.00 pm to 6.00 pm
Who should attend ?
- QA / QC, Production Fabrication, Engineers and Manager
- Inspection Engineers,independent QC consultants
- Aspirant designer, draftsmen
- Marketing and Estimation Engineers / Managers
- Scope of ASME Section VIII division-1
- Code Boundary
- Unusual design provision
- Design parameters
- Applicable design loadings
- Material selection
- Allowable stresses
- Service Specific requirements
- Finding allowable stresses as per ASME sec II Part-D
- Thickness calculation of cylindrical shell
- Overview on major pressure part thickness calculation
- Requirement of basic design data and drawing content Requirements of UW-16
- Inspection Openings & drain requirements
- Calculation of hydro test pressure
- Name plate content requirement
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Rs. 1500/- + 18 % GST Only
Registration and Payment
Registration with confirmed payment will be closed 2 Hours before the scheduled time of Webinar.
In case of schedule cancellation by the delegate, fees will be non-refundable.